

Mashups – well had lots of time-consuming fun here and I suppose there are endless possibilities for producing posters, displays, maps with library locations, places of current and historical interest etc. Had a look at Automotivator as my colleague had produced a lovely poster for our door guaranteeing our “friendly service”. As weeks go this wasn’t too demanding. Must say that my head is still in Week 9 as I am so delighted at knowing how to download the podcasts. Went to a seminar in Sydney last Friday and listened on the train to a disc from my current talking book that I had ripped on to my MP3 player and the podcasts I had downloaded from the British Library site - hard to recognise myself although I do recognise that there is so much to learn and I am far from being what could be described as “techno-savvy”
1 comment:
Maybe you can show me your MP3 player tricks on Friday when I'm working down there?
Post a Comment