Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 9

Podcasts – enjoyed the exploration of this topic. It would be very easy to spend too much time at it as there are so many interesting podcasts out there. Unlike much of what has gone before I felt I was in a much safer and measured environment. For a change I did not feel that I was standing in the middle of a world where everyone was screaming at each other. There’s a lot to get excited about in terms of application in the library (loved the children’s book readings for instance), but as with a lot of 2.0 we would need to have our IT department on board. Not sure I really have the hang of subscribing yet although I have managed to create a link to the British Library on my blog, save some links to my desktop and load them on to my MP3 player – that’s what I call a success.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

There are so many possibilities here - one of the libraries has loaded their HSC talks as podcasts and now the kids are downloading like crazy!
Mylee (PLS)