Week 2
Well that wasn’t too hard although I am very much aware there is much to learn and I experienced much frustration in the process of producing this meagre effort
Thoughts on blogs – are they just an outlet for unexpurgated and unreviewed musings? Do we underestimate the time and effort required to maintain a blog?
Should I acknowledge that secretly I would probably enjoy a post on my site even though my rhetoric is to the contrary?
Where are all the people who used to share the lunch table with me – are they all blogging at their desks? What does that say about modern communication?
Satisfaction rating: 3 out of 10 – I did get it done, but I need convincing it was a worthwhile use of my time
Happy Labor Day 2023!
2 years ago
2 comments:
Great to see you have got this far! I have just linked your blog to mine so I will keep checking that you update your blog - I look forward to more calypso silence.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experienced some frustration. I have had some fun too though. Maybe everyone is out shopping not blogging at lunchtime although i must admit this training has shortened some of my lunch breaks.
Post a Comment